IF YOUR GOD IS SO LOVING NOBODY GETS HURT, NO MATTER WHAT THEY'VE DONE.....................SHE'S NOT HERE.


ROOLZ O' DA BLOG--Ya break 'em, ya git shot.
1. No cowards. State your first and last name. "Anonymous" aint your name.
2. No wimps.
3. No cussin'.
4. State no argument without reference to a biblical passage or passages and show a strong logical connection between your statement and the passages you cite.
5. Insults, sarcasm, name-calling, irony, derision, and humor at the expense of others aren't allowed unless they are biblical or logical, in which case they are WILDLY ENCOURAGED.
6. No aphronism.
7. Fear God, not man.

Monday, July 07, 2008

AN EXPLANATION.

In November of 2007 I started a series on the eight charateristics of hell found in a passage of the NT I recently memorized, Revelation 14:9--12. I fully intended to finish the series. Work, business of life, personal laziness, etc. intervened. But there was also a legitimate reason for the delay: I didn't know enough. I felt there was quite a significant lack of solid scriptural knowledge on my part so each time I started the second segment, I felt intimidated. I want to give it straight and one of the things that bothered me was the "cup" often mentioned in Scripture. I always want to be biblically accurate. I will always seek to be correct, and I didn't know enough. It took a complete read through the Bible in English to find some answers. And while those answers aren't all that important to this next segement (Part II), you will find them in Part III, to be posted this week or early next.

Interestingly, the wait was worth it as I had an enlightening experience during the wait. I hope you read the material. And please read the article re-posted here, if you haven't already. It will remind you of what was once preached throughout this land from pulpits when they actually had godly men in them.

In Christ,
Phil Perkins.

No comments: