IF YOUR GOD IS SO LOVING NOBODY GETS HURT, NO MATTER WHAT THEY'VE DONE.....................SHE'S NOT HERE.


ROOLZ O' DA BLOG--Ya break 'em, ya git shot.
1. No cowards. State your first and last name. "Anonymous" aint your name.
2. No wimps.
3. No cussin'.
4. State no argument without reference to a biblical passage or passages and show a strong logical connection between your statement and the passages you cite.
5. Insults, sarcasm, name-calling, irony, derision, and humor at the expense of others aren't allowed unless they are biblical or logical, in which case they are WILDLY ENCOURAGED.
6. No aphronism.
7. Fear God, not man.

Monday, November 06, 2006

I'M A SCUMBAG

Want to know just what a dirty, rotten, disgusting sinner I am? I'll tell you. Just yesterday afternoon folks came to my door to tell me about the Watchtower organization. They do not believe Jesus was truly God. That evening I wrote this about the experience:

Scripture is clear; if someone is wanting to speak of spritual things we are obligated before God to tell them the truth. So, I relunctantly decided to speak to them and witness to Christ's deity.

In the first sentence, I'm telling you just how obedient to Scripture I am. Whatta guy, huh? The second sentence reveals the truth, though. I "reluctantly" witnessed to them about "Christ's deity?" OUCH!!!!

Just so happened an opportunity to tell someone about Christ interrupted my TV show.

Excuse me while I vomit,
Phil Perkins.

No comments: