IF YOUR GOD IS SO LOVING NOBODY GETS HURT, NO MATTER WHAT THEY'VE DONE.....................SHE'S NOT HERE.


ROOLZ O' DA BLOG--Ya break 'em, ya git shot.
1. No cowards. State your first and last name. "Anonymous" aint your name.
2. No wimps.
3. No cussin'.
4. State no argument without reference to a biblical passage or passages and show a strong logical connection between your statement and the passages you cite.
5. Insults, sarcasm, name-calling, irony, derision, and humor at the expense of others aren't allowed unless they are biblical or logical, in which case they are WILDLY ENCOURAGED.
6. No aphronism.
7. Fear God, not man.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Joyce Meyer Claims Infallibility!

Yes, that's right. Joyce (the voice of a liar) Meyer is claiming to never be wrong. I found this quote from her on a great website called Theology Today.

Here's what she had to say:

“I am going to tell you something right now. I no more believe that my God is going to let me stand around and believe a lie than I believe that I am going to turn green in the next two minutes. God is my source and He loves me and I am after God with my whole heart. And if I am accidentally, or any other way, getting into error, I am going to have a bell go off on the inside of me that is going to be so loud that not only am I going to hear it, but so is everybody else.”

Yes, you read right. If she was wrong, you'd hear bells. So, unless we all hear bells everything she says is right. God wouldn't have it any other way.

May God strike her "ministry" down.

In Christ,
Phil Perkins.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for mentioning my site on your blog. Joyce has her troubles and she doesn't seem to care about her followers-only their money.

Phil

Phil Perkins said...

Phillyflash,
Well, that is a really revealing quote from Meyers. It shows that she's all about her, not about God's truth. So, I thought it was worth sharing with others. Would still like to link to your sight, if I may.

In Christ,
Phil Perkins.

Anonymous said...

YES, PLEASE DO AND I HAVE ADDED YOUR SITE TO MY BLOGROLL!

Phillyflash

Phil Perkins said...

Phillyflash,
Thanks.

Phil.